FLEXIBLE PACKAGING ADHESIVES, COATINGS AND PRIMERS
FOOD SAFETY IS OUR MAJOR PRIORITY
Different packaging goods have unique requirements where adhesives can help to provide the best solution in terms of performance and food safety. At Morchem we offer a wide-range of portfolio of adhesive and coating technologies to meet customer needs in the flexible packaging industry for different types of markets: food and beverage, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and industrial.
With our skilled technical support and our industry expertise, we can recommend the most suitable solutions from our complete range of laminating adhesive systems. Our polyurethane adhesives are specially formulated to meet the most demanding applications of the market:
- Recommended to withstand retort and ovenable applications.
- Improving productivity through high solids application, low solvent retention, high green tack, excellent wettability and brilliant optical appearance, at high speed machine
- Can be used to contain very aggressive filling goods.
- Compostable solvent based adhesive suitable for laminating biodegradable films.
- Solvent free aliphatic adhesive that resists high thermal processes and is in full compositional compliance with FDA and EU regulations.
- High speed lamination of high-barrier structures.
- Approved by digital ink manufacturers.
Our product range covers solvent based and solvent free as well as water-borne adhesives.
Functional Coating and Primers
We produce a variety of coatings, primers and lacquers.
Examples of our range of products include: extrusion primers, adhesion promoters, printing primers and many other applications.
Our functional coatings are used specially for gloss or matt packaging designs applied on paper, aluminum foil or plastic films, improving the visual appearance and protecting surface printed material.