If you are looking to join a Technical Department of an international company, dynamic and highly specialized, where customer orientation, continuous training and teamwork are key, in Morchem you have a great opportunity.
In the position of Technical Service, you will increase your knowledge and experience in the field of lamination adhesives, working in the Application’s Laboratory and visiting our national and international customers to solve their doubts and optimize the application of our products.
In this role and reporting to the Technical Service Manager Europe:
- You will visit our national and international customers, preparing the visit, providing support on the application’s parameters of the products and machine adjustment, taking the necessary data of the conditions of the tested products.
- You will solve possible issues that arise in the application of the product by the customer.
- You will carry out the necessary tests in the Morchem Application Laboratory to prepare the corresponding report, including assessments and actions.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the product complies with the technical specifications.
- You will carry out the laboratory work, and the physical-chemical tests, autonomously and accurately, ensuring that the calculations, results and/or observations are registered.
- You will know deeply results, advantages and limitations of our products, enriching your background of knowledge in a continuous way.
- All this tasks will give you an interesting overview of the Technical and Commercial areas, in an environment of continuous improvement and clear commitment to training and updating knowledge.
- In addition, you will have the collaboration of a committed and professional team, with a strong technical background. You will work the assigned challenges in an international environment.
- You will receive an Interesting remuneration based on fix salary, variable, life insurance and flexible remuneration. After the first year of training, Morchem will provide you a company car.
- You will participate in our continuous technical training plan, which will allow you to develop professionally and personally acquiring new knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and have:
- Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, in order to have the necessary knowledge required for the position.
- 3-4 years of experience in the industrial adhesives or similar, as a Laboratory or Commercial Technician.
- Advanced level of English, essential for the daily use of the language. A second language is highly valued (German, Italian, French,…)
- High motivation for laboratory work, since 50% of the working time will be done in the Application Laboratory.
- Availability to travel and visit Morchem customers, international and national (50% position time), essential to give a quick and effective response to our customers.
Please, do not hesitate to apply for our job-position!